Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out with the Old...In with the New

Just sold this great Secretary we had in the shop.. . on the same day I got this new piece delivered. (Well its not new, but it is to me!) Its a beautiful Chaise Lounge in perfect condition. I just LOVE it. I only wish I had it before Valentine's Day for the window! But I think it will still make a great "Welcome/Where are you? Spring" display. :)


I have it right in the middle of the store. It looks perfect with these old vintage bags and some dried flowers. I think its screaming "Take me Home!"

3 comments:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

That chaise is GORGEOUS! I love antique furniture.

Diana Cohen said...

Hi Stephani,

Glad you found me. I love your blog and store. Would love to get up there some day. Thanks for coming by. Hope to keep in touch.

Diana

time worn interiors said...

Hey Stephani, what a great shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Theresa