Friday, March 20, 2009

SALE! SALE! SALE!


I think that about sums it up! Michelangela is having a HUGE Spring Cleaning Furniture Sale!!! Hurry in this weekend to get the best selection! Many pieces are marked down up to 50% off!


Oh yes! And Happy Spring!


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade." ~Charles Dickens


Those of you in the area know that it was SNOWING this morning....SNOWING! And now the sun is shining! Crazy March Weather!

Hope to see you this weekend! If I don't see you, I hope you have a wonderful first day of Spring!

1 comment:

Barbara Jean said...

Stephanie,
thanks for leaving me a note a few days ago when you visited.

Life just handed me some things i was not ready for, but i am processing it and working through it.

I hope to be back next week.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean