Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stained Glass Tulips




As I was walking out the door to work today I noticed how perfectly the light was hitting the tulips sitting on my kitchen table. The light filled each flower and made it glow like a stained glass window. The pictures were difficult to take with the lens facing the light... but I think they came out pretty good.




I'm definitely ready now for Spring with my bouquet of colored gems! Jordan gave me these :)



On a sad note, my primary (work) computer has crashed. We are working on it. So for now blogs...pictures...jewelry... all may be delayed without access to my computer and digital camera. My boyfriend was nice enough to let me borrow his laptop today. . . but I don't think I will be downloading pictures on to it, etc.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: