Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring time Ear Wear!


Like everyone in blogland I just can't stop thinking about SPRING! And summer too I suppose. Anyway here are a few new earrings I made today. I already know these gold coral stick earrings are part of my new "uniform" (the outfit I will wear everyday this summer...i.e. sundress, flip flops, these earrings, and a flower in my hair) Anyway, they are on 14k gold fill chain, and have small sawarovski crystals and seed beads at the top. Hopefully my camera and I will be friends today and I will get up better pictures of these.

Remember these little guys? The lovely shell clusters I picked up in Hawaii? Well here is my first creation. Sweet little spring time earrings. I used hoops made of metallic seed beads to join them together. They look like little flowers! Oh wait - that gives me more ideas! Good thing I bought I bunch of them....back to creating!

Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I love them! The little shells are so cool!